Bronson Block Kit
Bronson Block Kit
Build your own gas fire pit with the all-in-one Bronson Block Square Gas Fire Pit Kit. The traditional brick paver style gives the familiar look of a backyard bonfire with the modern convenience of gas. Choose between round or square options, both make for an easy DIY project. Optional concrete top pieces, available in Charcoal Grey or Limestone Tan, offer a contemporary finish to the round fire pit design.
- Check out the Square Bronson Block Gas Fire Pit Kit
- Build your own gas fire pit with these all-in-one-kits
- Includes pavers (84), control panel, 2 vent blocks, and tumbled lava rock (54 lbs)
- 42” Square Crystal Fire® Plus Burner Insert and Plate with tumbled lava rock – 105,000 BTUs (LP), 106,000 (NG)
- Optional Charcoal Grey (BRON52-CG-TC) or Limestone Tan (BRON52-LT-TC). SKUs are for one piece. Must order 4 for complete top.
- Product is setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Comes standard with Manual Ignition with battery-operated sparker, or upgrade to electronic Direct Spark Ignition
- Does not fit 20 lb. propane tank in base
- UL Listed, Made in USA
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
BTU's (LP/NG) 105,000/106,000
Optional Add On's
Concrete Top for Round Bronson Block Gas Fire Pit Kit (1/4 Piece)
Complete your Round Bronson Block Gas Fire Pit Kit with an elegant, contemporary concrete top. Choose between the colors of Limestone Tan or Charcoal Grey to accommodate the style of your space.
IMPORTANT: Four pieces must be purchased to have complete concrete top. SKUs for either Limestone Tan or Charcoal Grey are for one piece.
Black Lava Rock
Black Lava Rock is the perfect fire media if you are going for a more traditional fire pit look. This fire rock pairs perfectly with a log set.